I'm gonna start this telling that I have reserved and paid one of Twigling's new elf ladies, Ingenieuse in tan skin! I have a character named Pandora, a kind of ”cat woman”-ish creature which needs to remind of an irresistible and elegant cat warrior elf. I had her as Soom Ignim but she wasn't for me after all so I sold her and hoped for another Soom lady...but now I think I have found the perfect shell finally.
I decided she can be a human only, no cat heads or anything because Ingenieuse's face sculpt reminds me of a feline creature already (a little bit like Avatar vibes in blank version) and she really has elf ears too *happiness tears*<3 The maker sculpted her also a new large bust which is must because old ones were far too small for my girl and also, this time she's not using Dollshe resin like before which surprised me but a kind of positively lol (I'm worried that their pale tan is too dark for me) but now she's making similar as Iplehouse light brown which is lighter and my favorite actually... The combo of all this is almost near to perfect.. Now I just hope I love her even more when she's here, I already had a dream where I opened her box.
The tanned one, left. I will paint her differently though
users.on.net/~pwpaine/.../grey… <----Their blank faces, Ingenieuse is the right one there.
And I have ordered an Azone doll too, if you know these little cuties Sherimi is getting one too ^__^ They're friends~ This is mine: img.amiami.jp/images/product/r…
And some memes:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. Tag backs are fine
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10. Things about me
1. In pictures I always wear wigs but in reality, by hair is short, dark brown and gets slightly curly naturally. I rarely let people photograph me with my own hair, only in situations where they don't end up in internet xD I'm not a fan of them but easy to care.
2. I don't eat red and white meat at all. I prefer fish and vege stuff but it's not about anything ”animal activist” thing, I just don't like them!
3. I'm 170-171cm tall in reality but I loooove to use boots which make me 180cm or taller XD Flying high! Especially I love my pleaser goth booths with platform heels and Demonias with buckles.. I have used them for 7 years, different styles.
4. My favorite Marvel character is Iron Man and the second is Thor!
5. I absolutely hate reading fiction story books, such as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
6. I'd love to have a flying crow / raven shaped tattoo one day
7. My childhood heroine was Lady Oscar from the anime ”Rose of Versailles”. I was surprised that a woman can use man's name and dress up like a guy.. I remember I got the VHS tapes of that anime when I was a little girl (I didn't know it's ”anime” or what is anime though) and it was my treasure.
8. My name is a common Finnish word Satu which means ”Fairy tale” translated in english. My second name is Sofia, which I absolutely love.. Thank you mom and dad <3
9. I have been scared of kites my whole life without knowing the reason.. If I see a huge kite flying near me, I feel very uncomfortable and even watching pics of photographed kites makes my skin shiver disgustively and I want to turn my sight away immediately. Call me crazy
10. I like a lot working with elderly! currently I'm an assistant and leisure/hobby instructor in a handicraft center where are clubs like painting, stamping, paper crafts, origami, glass art, sewing, knitting, jewelry making, scrap booking and many many more.
Which lessons at school do/did You like the most and why?
Psychology and art was my favorites.. Because human hebaviour is interesting and art is my life!
What is Your favourite animal?
Crows, Kiwi birds, wolves, cats..
What is Your best way to relax and why?
Playing games, watching movies/series, going shopping, drinking tea and doing something creative They just make me happy and relaxed.. especially if I have created something pretty I can enjoy such as painting stuff.
Where were You at the last holiday? Did You enjoy it?
I was at home with sherimi, we had fun.. really enjoyed ^__^
Is it important to You what do You wear and why?
Depends on where I am.. at home I don't care.. old t-shirts and pants.. and visiting food markets or work, just random very normal and casual stuff. In events I prefer leather clothes, wigs and goth boots but I have rarely a chance to use my ”human Shagrilah” wardrobe.. I just collect those clothes because it's fun to have something similar as my girls
Have You got some thing (object) very important to You and if yes, what is it?
I'm not going anywhere, A N Y W H E R E without a bottle of water. Can be any bottle ever but just water.. drinking water in a bottle jesus christ, this is serious. My water.
What color have a walls at Your room (or if You have Your own house - of Your sitting room)?
All walls here everywhere are white.
What would You choose: buying a book or a ticket on some perfomance?
Performance. I could burn all of my books, I hate reading as I said before xD Performances, definitely! I enjoy them a lot.
What do You prefer: coffee or tea?
Tea, green tea is the best.
I wish I would have written them up, I can't remember any awesome dreams but I remember me latest dream and there I received my latest doll order and opened the box and it was perfect.
2) Have you ever stolen anything?
Of course.. but nothing which would cost me anything (not from shops) XD You know white lies? I've done "white thieving".
3) If you had to pick one of the 5 senses to miss wich one would it be?
Sense of smell or taste. The less important.
4) Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair?
Damn, only a tiny one. That sucks.
5) If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
A crow.. I love them and I have a (inside thing) nickname based on a crow so I hear it often and this bird is part of me that way. Yeah, sound creepy lol
6) Whats the scariest thing you've ever done?
I don't want to talk about it. Skipping this sorry
7) If you swapped genders for a day how would you spend it?
Laughing with sherimi
8) Are you a good liar?
Yes! But I feel guilty if I do that
9) Whats been your worst present?
A singing gorilla toy which moved his hand with microphone and sang Hawaii songs. And he had a palm tree t-shirt and the sound was damn creepy, I hated it. My dad bought it from Spain and gave me as a Christmas present when I was a kid.